Be a part of the 13th Annual Richmond Theatre Critics Circle (“Artsies”) Awards virtual awards event and submit a short video that details an incident, accident or pratfall that happened during a live performance you were involved in. A compilation of these stories will be shown during the online broadcast, scheduled for 7:30pm, Sunday, September 13th, 2020.
Award nominees are also encouraged to submit video acceptance speeches for use during the broadcast. See specification for those videos below.
All members of the theater community are invited to send in their Lucky 13 story:
- Maximum length is 30 seconds (anything longer will be cut at :30)
- Shoot in horizontal format only (do NOT use the phone with a vertical image)
- Get good audio (don’t be in a room with extraneous noise or echo and be close enough to get good sound)
- If possible, include a photo from the show in your story. Include them (maximum 3) as an attachment.
NAMING CONVENTION (your clip file must be named like this to avoid confusion):
“13 (means Lucky 13 video clip) Name Show”
Ex: “13 Jane Doe Our Town”
DEADLINE IS 6PM MONDAY, JULY 13
Email them to TVJerry@gmail.com (feel free to use Dropbox or Google Drive)
Videos for Award Nominee acceptance speeches:
- Maximum length is 30 seconds (anything longer will be cut at :30).
- Shoot in horizontal format only (do NOT use the phone with a vertical image).
- Get good audio (don’t be in a room with extraneous noise or echo and be close enough to get good sound).
- Also include a solo shot of you just sitting there listening for your name to be announced (as it were happening live). We’ll post all of the nominees “listening” right before the recipient is announced.
NAMING CONVENTION (your clip must be named like this to avoid confusion):
Category Name Show
Ex: Supporting Actor Jane Doe Our Town
DEADLINE IS 6PM, THURSDAY, AUGUST 13.
Email them to TVJerry@gmail.com
If you have any additional questions, contact Jerry at TVJerry@gmail.com